On the Masterclass agenda:
● Navigating and securing finance in a changing economic environment
→ What things should you consider when structuring your home loans?
→ How can you avoid or mitigate risk when choosing the right property funding?
→ How do you build realistic and beneficial buffers into your property funding plan?
→ How to take advantage of government grants (homeowner grants, first home buyer grants)
● Measuring your risk appetite and tolerance – knowing when to avoid, control or transfer the risk
● Understanding the different property ownership structures and their long-term effects
→ Sole ownership vs joint ownership vs co-ownership (tenants in common)
→ How to avoid paying land tax and maximise tax rebates
● Completing due diligence when buying the right property
→ The A-Z of due diligence, from Amenity to Flood Zones and everything in between
● Diversifying your property portfolio to prevent financial failure
● Avoiding tax and compliance penalties when buying property
● Preparing accurate property cashflows in an uncertain world:
→ What if interest rates go up?
→ What if vacancy rates increase?
→ What if your rental income drops?
→ What if your expenses escalate?
→ What should you allow for?
● Crystallising the conveyancing process and covering the risks your Solicitor may not
● Estate planning and long-term considerations
→ How to protect and preserve your growing assets
→ How to leave more to your beneficiaries and less to the government
● Building a property investment strategy made to last
● Maximising your long-term return on investment
→ Understanding the Yield vs Growth trade-off
→ How to avoid the most costly mistakes when investing and buying property
→ How to avoid settlement delays and default interest charges
● Live Q&A session with top property experts – people usually pay thousands of dollars for their time and advice so this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Take the ‘error’ out of your property investment trials
Your Masterclass Leader
Steve Vick – Director
NPA Director & Property Expert
With 28 years of experience in the finance and property industry, Stephen offers a wealth of knowledge, an extensive business network and valuable resources. As a member of the REIQ, UDIA and Property Council of Australia, Stephen’s expertise is valued by many. Stephen enjoys helping people understand the complexities of Australian finance services and property industries. However, what really gives him a buzz is hearing what people want to achieve in life and digging deep to the core of their vision to help them reach it.
Stephen’s credentials include:
• A Bachelor of Business in Banking/Finance & Accounting
• A Diploma in Financial Planning
• A Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
• Licensed Real Estate Agent and MREIQ
Our Masterclass grants you rare and direct access to Stephen’s trusted property knowledge and advice – for free!
Real People – Real Results
Nick & Roweena
Purchased 5 properties with NPA during the period from February 2022 to August 2022 with a total value of $3,905,500.